Hi, I'm Simone,
I am your hostess at Charco del Palo Apartments.
I am delighted to be able to offer you my apartments so that you can enjoy your stay in Lanzarote to the fullest.
I have six apartments located in the heart of Charco del Palo, the first nudist village in the world, surrounded by a unique and unspoilt environment on the island of Lanzarote.
My story in a nutshell:
I was born in Germany growing up in my parents' hotel, helping them out from an early age and later on working side by side with them in the family business. After several years of studying and working in different countries, including almost 5 years in the South of England, I came to Lanzarote. The moment I set foot on this beautifulisland I knew I would call this home.
I arrived in 2005 to open a dive centre with my then partner and little by little destiny brought me to where I am now. I ran the dive centre until my beautiful daughter Irene was born.
It was then that I started working in real estate and holiday rentals. I have worked for 7 years in that business until I decided that I wanted to be self employed again. That's when I bought my holiday apartments in which I have invested much love and care just to make you feel happy and comfortable.
Thus I have come back to my roots - dedicating myself to what my parents started, giving the best of myself in the service and attention to my clients.
And what am I like?
• I like to enjoy life with my family and friends.
• My daughter is the light of my life.
• I love going camping on the beach with my family in our Volkswagen camper van Cali. We enjoy having barbecues at sunset and looking at the stars and planets with our telescope.
Any fun facts?
• I recently got my motorbike licence and now you can´t get me off my beloved Vulcan! Whenever possible I go for a ride (I consider this my therapy) with my hair blowing in the wind… well ok part of it (… most of it is of course under my helmet).
• I was a PADI Course Director what seems like ages ago…. And for the non divers – this is a diving instructor trainer. I even got myself into TEC diving but then I got pregnant….
• I was once bitten on my wrist by an Angel Shark thanks to another diver who thought it would be fun to tease the poor animal… (in case you are wondering, I still have both arms and hands). But I can show you the scar haha, my nephew thinks I am a pretty cool aunt! My greatest satisfaction is to see my clients enjoying their holidays, leaving the island happy, wanting to come back as soon as possible.
Today I can say that I have fulfilled one of my biggest dreams.
Not only because I now have my own business, but also because in a way I am continuing the tradition of hospitality, a business that my parents dedicated their lives to. The best part is that I love my job and I love giving my clients the best service possible so that they feel at home from home in my apartments.
I look forward to welcoming you to Lanzarote, or more precisely to Charco del Palo,where you can enjoy your holidays just the way you would like to, relaxing in comfort and privacy.